SecuRx® Child Resistant Closures are two-piece, lined closures that can be removed from a bottle by simultaneously pushing down and turning the closure. Application is just as easy – simply turn the closure clockwise on the bottle threads like a standard continuous thread closure.
SecuRx® closures keep pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and lifestyle products safe and out-of-reach of children, but are still senior-friendly.
- All SecuRx® child resistant closures are manufactured with materials suitable for food packaging applications meeting FDA regulations*
- Ramp design is unbreakable
- No need for high application torque to engage the child resistant mechanism
- At nominal or high application torque, SecuRx® can be removed without gripping action (palm & turn)
- Less application torque needed on the filling
View all of our SecuRx® closures:
PharmaSure™ Child Resistant Closures
LiveRight™ Child Resistant Closures
FreeStyle™ Child Resistant Closures
Specialty Child Resistant Closures
For more information, contact a knowledgeable team member or speak with someone immediately at 610-632-6315.
*Drug Master File may be obtained from Drug Plastics. Test results available upon request.