Drug Plastics is proud to present a new R&D concept, the Universal Squeeze-and-Turn closure. The item is a two-piece child-resistant closure with a squeeze-and-turn mechanism that functions on a standard 400-finish bottle. This innovative item can add a sleek and functional squeeze-and-turn offering to your product line without having to change your SPI-400 finish bottle to a specialty neck.
- Squeeze-and-Turn closure compatible with 400-finish bottle
- Passed CPSC protocol testing
- Embossed pictorial on top for clear opening instructions
- Two squeeze tabs for opening and ribbed sides allow for better gripping
- Compatible with standard on-line capping tooling
- Adds closure diversity to current standard finish bottle lines
- Eliminates inventory of special neck bottles